torsdag 24 oktober 2013

evening.
Free Online Recipes | Free Recipes
I'm almost finished with my session for the day,not as good as I hoped for.My bf just went to sleep so I'm having a cup of tea and waiting for a good hand.Yesterday I had a day off from poker,we went out to drink some wine and eat some food.First we saw an art exhibition and then listened to a lecture reading about design.in dutch.and no,I didn't understand anything.But since I'm a really nice girlfriend I kept my bf company for the sake of it;)later on we ate hamburgers of lamb and beef with truffle salsa and extra cheese.It's a lot of artsie people around here while design week.If you are interested in art and design this is the place to be!!They played rockn roll old school style yesterday so even I liked the music!gonna watch a movie now and then sleep!night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar