söndag 20 oktober 2013

as pauline wrote in the last post,we are very proud of being swedish!You feel it especially when you live in other countries like we do.People are always nice and interested when you say that you are swedish. Even though swedish girls might have a certain reputation when it comes to party trips,we do have the main reputation of being beautiful. Swedish girls are very independent and humble and everyone I meet during my travels I always got along with. But enough speaking of the girls,I also saw there was an article about guys. And Swedish guys topped the list of beautiful men,Holland came on 3rd place. Having a dutch boyfriend that is absolutely gorgeous I think Holland should have come 2nd and Italy 3rd...I will give you some pics of ma man,hmmm oki maybe Holland should have come first now when I look at him:D haha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar