lördag 7 september 2013

Last day in rio

...for what probably will be a long time. I have outstayed my welcome for this year and I am not able to return until I have a Visa. We are doing what we can but there is a lot of paperwork and stuff like this is taken very seriously here. Hopefully it won't take more than a month, if it does I won't be returning to Brazil with Ian, instead I'll probably be heading back to Sweden or stop by sis in Holland until I get my visa, another option is to stay at Ians place in Athens, haha. Ah well, we'll see what happens. Now I have an amazing trip ahead of me to focus on! My little experiments yesterday went well and now I have a whole bunch of toxin free beauty products to bring.

Ok time to finish packing!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar