onsdag 11 september 2013

Jet lag from hell

After a loong flight we finally arrived in Sydney. I crashed the minute I laid down and then woke up rested and ready for the day at 1am.. I watched doucmentaries until early morning and spent hours learning everything about how earth was created and our evolution, until bf finally woke up and we went down for some breakfast. After that we went out to look around and buy some important stuff like phone card and kombucha. At mid day I was incredibly tired and had to go back to sleep, woke up after 7 hours and now I don't really know what time zone I'm in. Being extremely jetlagged, going out for dinner seemed like too much work so we got some roomsercvice instead. Getting served slow cooked ribs with sweet potato in bed was exactly what needed. Now we are gonna watch a movie and try to get into Aussie time! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar