söndag 18 augusti 2013

Montepulciano, Tuscany
Tuscany,amazing.Need to visit this
This is such a strange period in my life,one moment I'm happy and one moment not. I'm lonely and then again not,because I choose not to surround myself with people. I'm awake each day until early in the morning,always with a big cup of tea by my side. My sheets need a wash,my apartment needs to be cleaned,but I just can't bother. I drink 1 glass of wine each night and indulge in 1 piece of a small chocolate each day. I try to eat 3 meals a day even though I'm barely hungry. There been a fair amount of self pity and a bit of tears. I watched so many crime shows on TV that I always need to check everything twice before going to bed. The guy who stalks me followed me to my house the other day,I'm not really afraid it's just uncomfortable.My window and me are having a fight because I can't seem to close it right,it jumped out of it's lock.Each night I go to sleep thinking about that damn window.I need a man, a man who is strong and can fix it.He is missing me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar