måndag 5 augusti 2013

The evening went smooth,we played,we talked,we listened to podcast and we kept on talking about our goals and dreams. I'm tired it's late but I can't sleep,all this energy,where is it in the mornings?I totally copied the text and the picture below,so nice and so precise!I can't believe I spent the mayor part of my life surrounded by people that brought me down. People that complained about my appearance people that lied,were mean,broke promises,people that slept with the person I once loved,people that told others about my secrets.
My life hasn't been easy and wonderful all the time,but I don't look back in anger,I just surround myself with people I want in my life.


Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar