söndag 25 augusti 2013

Me and my glasses:)I don't like to wear them,they feel awkward and uncomfortable.But I guess there is something very beautiful in being yourself. No fake,no trying, just being you with or without glasses.People try to be someone they are not in this life.They have expectations and all this materials they really can't keep up with. When I can be totally relaxed with someone,then it's for real.When I see a person totally relaxed unapologetically themselves with me,then my heart melts.When all is said and done I guess it comes down to one thing,then it's reality.If you can't be yourself with someone then it's not for real.Trust your gut feeling and be careful with your well being.You are the one who is going to live with yourself for a long time,make that person real.Good night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar