lördag 10 augusti 2013

amazing sweden!
Me when I lived way up north
I'm a bit ashamed to say that I never seen the northern light.I know people come from all over the world just to see it.And here I come from a country that has the best northern light available.ON my to do list is to go up north.Stay at the icehotel,eat wild meat and fishing through the ice and go with a husky.How wonderful!!I haven't told you that I used to live in one of the northest cities in Sweden,only for a 3 months period though.I did a inter-ship program and they based me there and in south of Thailand. At that time I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have,but now afterwards I'm so glad that I did it.As frustrated as it was being isolated I learned many valuable things about myself.But I never got to see the northern light,what a shame:(
ice fishing!
Arjeplog,unfortunaetly I missed this amazing view while I was here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar