onsdag 3 juli 2013

tuesday blues

Times goes by so fast, some days I feel like I accomplish nothing...even though it may not be true.It's hard too see the future ahead of me,I think I'm a bit scared of what will happen. I have so many dreams and goals but don't know how to get there.Right now I'm wrestling with all my negative thoughts and try to stay positive. As we enter the season of fun and warmness I can't be more excited. Although the weather kind-of brings me down at the moment.I have been coming a long way the latest years I have to remind myself sometimes....life would be quite dull without any ups and downs right?Today it's been rain and sunshine and I did yoga,chicken stew and played poker!Now I will be off to bed and watch a super scary movie while enjoying the rain that is hitting my windows!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar