tisdag 9 juli 2013

Someone once said you need to hit rock bottom to be able to get up again.I don't believe in that,I think you just have to make a decision to end a downfall.And when you decided to end it,that's when it will stop. Doesn't matter where you are,top,middle or bottom,when you want to make a difference you make it. Today was the first day in many days that I won a tournament.It made me happy. Today was another day of sunshine and I talked to all my loved ones,it also made me happy. All in all I had a good day,although I'm a firm believer that the best conversations one can have is between your fingers and the skin of someone else.With that said I will now put myself to sleep and dream of my wonderful man that I love to have long conversations with;)night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar