tisdag 2 juli 2013

rain

it's that kind of weather where you can cuddle in your blanket,drink a cup of tea and have a couple of poker tables up. The weather when you where anything oversized or knitted and listen to great music or watch a scary movie. The weather when these super ideas come to your mind and the creative sides don't have any limits.The weather when you lay in bed with the person you love most and just kiss each other the whole evening through...sounds kindof perfect ha?Well,considering it's JULY and not October...then add that my bf just left for Turkey..I'm feeling quite lonely but I do have the cup of tea,the poker tables and the movie running.Guess I will have to get used to having a distance relationship for some time!Been having trouble with the internet connection for a while now so will go to sleep before I throw my computer out the window!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar