fredag 5 juli 2013

I'm watching a serie called borgen,I'm totally hooked on it!My brother got me start seeing it and since then I need to see a new episode each night.It's danish and it's about all the corruptness in the parlament,see it people!anyway that was not what I was going to write.Just wanted to make a quick post here before I'm off to bed!In not too long my little sis that I haven't seen since Brazil will be here:)until that I'm sticking to my daily routines of exercising and poker!night
c93839d417d49b014220907ea8a4bbec The best things....

3 kommentarer:

  1. The killing Season 3 first 6ep (just an awesome tv show) and True blood season 6 first 3ep are out.

    peep

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes I loved the killing,first 2 seasons!definitely will check the 3rd season out!and ofcourse I already seen trueblood hehe:)I think u would like the fall and the following,great tv!

    SvaraRadera
  3. ok im downloading The following now and will watch first couple of episode tonight, i saw the fall 2 weeks ago :) Paul the killer seems so normal as well, just goes to show a serial killer could be anyone. If you really love your crime drama's then start watching Hannibal, the 1st season just finished in the states, its based on the earlier life of Hannibal Lector, takes 3-4 episodes to get into tho.

    peep

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar