torsdag 6 juni 2013

This is so true,I have the hardest time to get out of bed in the mornings.No matter how hard I try it's almost impossible to get up before 12.00.Keep in mind that I do never go to bed before 03.00 so maybe it's not that strange.
Today I been playing poker and recorded my game while playing.It went fine to start with then suddenly it started to get slower.After an hour it totally blacked out and I started to auto fold hands, then the computer turned black.After starting over I keep telling myself not to give up and keep on playing,even though I was a bit tilted.Here I am 3 hours later,kicked out from every single tournament.But I guess the good thing is that I finally made a video,lets hope it will be worth watching.Soon it's in your inbox G:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar