tisdag 25 juni 2013

I've been wanting to write so much,but the latest days stole all my energy and time. My friends made a quick visit and we had a full schedule. Today I woke up 8.00 for the first time in months!!I had a meeting with a group of entrepreneurs and marketing people here in Eindhoven. My dream of opening a place is getting closer each day and I'm so excited. There will be a new part of the town that will open a food-court and a shopping-court next year. They are interested in young entrepreneurs with a heart for eco and near produced food which my heart beats for.But so far it's all in a planning stage and that is good since I still want to play poker for some time!Here are some inspo pics of how I would imagine my place to look like!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar