fredag 21 juni 2013

I always wondered why people make such a big thing out of their vacation.Now I get it,vacation is the upbeat in once's life.We always need to have something to look forward to,not being bored with our life's. We need changes,not too big not too small.Maybe a new furniture,a pet,a haircut and not the least a vacation.I'm extreme when it comes to needing changes,I think I'm addicted to it. I been living a life,kind of vacation 24/7 before I moved to my apartment. Now when I finally am settled down I'm in desperate need of a vacation.How strange isn't this?I can't stop thinking of a beautiful beach,a cold wine and delicious foreign meal,a skinny dipping late night.For the first time in many years I haven't even planned my vacation yet...I hope I will have a big upswing in poker soon so I can plan it!Here are some pics from our wonderful vacation in Greece last summer.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar