söndag 30 juni 2013

home sweet home



I just came back from a dinner with my bf and his family,his granny turned 83 years today. Right now I feel a bit sick after all food I stuffed myself  with,even though it was delicious. My new hobby for the moment is to browse internet and look for decoration and furnitures. I remember not too long ago when I used to sigh out of boredom when my friends talked about their new sofa e.t.c. Now I can't wait until I buy my dream house and get to decorate it with all this beauty out there. Funny how things can change ha?!:)good night!


interesting living area (via pinterest)
fresh and sunny (via // pinterest)
I love this atmosphere
mint & milk
attic home office with window seats (via DigsDigs)
rustic bricks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar