söndag 12 maj 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday morning bf had a surprise for me, an appointment at a new hair saloon here in Gavea called Petit Spa and Beleza. Can't say how happy I was about that! I got highlights and a keratin treatment, I'm really happy with the result.

After the saloon I headed to the beach and got some sun. I wrote a new schedule and goals for next week and then went to the mall and looked for some nice clothes at Zara. In the evening I met up with the Swedish girl at a Tapas bar in Leblon and then we did some club hopping and headed to both Londra and Miroir (the clubs I like the most here in Rio)

I just finished my breakfast- a double cheeseburger with extra cheese. I'm a little hangover but that's not gonna stop me from working the best poker day of the week. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar