lördag 18 maj 2013

poker

I'm having a bit of downswing right now. It goes without saying how affected I am,crying to bad tv shows and loosing every hand that I play. So I decided to change this loosing street downwards and pick myself and my game up. So what to do?Firstly I will stop multi-tableing and focus more on a few or 1 table at time.Second I go through my game in HM review and find mistakes. Yesterday after going through an 2 hour long tournament in the re-player I found 5!!?!huge mistakes.It is shit to see this and it makes you even more sad to see that you do them.So today is another day to be efficient going through hands and be smart. I have so many needs and pressure right now and I think that is affecting my game enormously. How does other people handle this pressure of being your own boss, making money depending on your skill?!don't they ever feel like giving up and get a normal job with a salary that comes every month?Don't get me wrong,I love my job and being my own boss. Some days are just harder than other...OK,time to shape up and avoiding another contribution to self-pitty:)
RIO april 2013,finally at the famous stairs:)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Do you want some other point of view of your play? I don't think it would be bad anyway.. I sympathize somehow ur success =)

    g

    SvaraRadera
  2. yes that could be nice g:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. well i have to tell you that i dont know your leaks so well that I could say them directly to you.
    I would tell u my opinion about that if u want somehow try it. Tell me if you think that it would be +ev. :)
    g

    SvaraRadera
  4. haha I just wondered how we gonna do that!hmm let me think of a solution,I could post problem spots on the blog and you can look at it!I don't know if all my readers would be too happy about all poker but it would help me!I will find spots where I have leaks and post further on!what do you think bout that?Its great to have another opinion,if you want me to look at your game let me know!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I think this is bit too public to tell thoughts and try to not look like an idiot. When you post just one hand, it just might be one small mistake. I think to improve your (or mine) game, you have to see bigger picture of it. The full hand history of one tournament, for example. The easiest way to discuss is some kind of instant chat, or something like that. But it will go OK with e-mail or something. However, there was some of your e-mails in the blogspot profile. I mail you some post now and we will see how we gonna do. I can also post you some of my hand histories later if you want.

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar