måndag 6 maj 2013

I see that we are a bit lazy with the updates of our blog posts  I been spending quality time in my apartment that I love more each day.Living in Europe is so much more different when it comes to the quality of living!I just started my first tourneys and will be playing 100% this week. We all know the importance of eating healthy and good for your concentration and your power. Breakfast are one of my favorite meals during the day. Luckily my boyfriend also loves breakfast so we always try to make the most out of it.This dish is one of my favorites!It's a paleo pancake,meaning that the "flour" is made out of hazelnuts and almonds!On top of it I have bananas,nuts,cream and yogurt! Absolutely great!have a nice day and don't forget to spoil yourself with a good breakfast!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar