måndag 22 april 2013

The 2 minute bread

This morning I got up and headed straight to the gym, did the Brazilian butt/leg workout and then went back home for some needed coffee. The maid decided for some reason not to show up today, she has her own little schedule, so I had some nice cleaning to do (Ian told me that tomorrow is a holiday and there's no way she is going to come). After fixing the messy kitchen I brewed some mokka coffee and baked a 2 minute (!) paleo bread. It's super easy, you just mix an egg with one dl almond flour, a pinch of salt and 30 grams of coconut oil (I usually add some flax seeds), spread it out on a plate and then microwave it for 2 minutes. I'm not a big fan of microwaves so I only do this bread on rare occasions, like when  i'm having bread cravings and 'm too lazy to put it in the oven.

Did some studying before the poker and now my first tables just popped up so it's time to work!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar