onsdag 10 april 2013

I've heard the sentence "You are such a good girlfriend!" twice within 24 hours, that means i'm either an amazingly awesome girlfriend or someone is feeling guilty, hhmm.. Well I guess a top notch massage, dinner a couple of days in a row and this mornings big breakfast merits some girlfriend points!

Soon we're off to the gym for the first time in a veeery long time. It's gonna be nice to get back on track. After the gym I have a lot of study and work to do and then tonight it's time for some live poker! A french poker pro wrote to me explaining that he was staying in Rio for a couple of days and asked me if I wanted to join him for some live poker. He is doing a really cool trip, an "around the world poker trip". His current plan is to go from Rio to Sao Paulo, then to Iguazu and after that all the way up the South American coast and then finally up to Vegas, playing poker all the way. Here you can read about it: worldpokertrip.net. So tonight we're going to the poker club me and Femi always went to , to plays tonights tournament. It's gonna be interesting to hear about his trip and talk some poker! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar