torsdag 28 mars 2013

Today was the day that I was going to get a tiny stamp in my passport to allow me to stay 3 more months as a "tourist". In my mind it worked perfectly,I would go to the immigration police,blink a little,get some smiles and then a stamp.Reality seems to disappoint me more nowadays than before. Firstly Brazilian immigration don't work easier if you are a swedish cute blond,sigh, disappointing. Second they don't care a shit if you love brazil or whatever you claim,the follow a law. For me it's difficult to see how the Brazilian bureaucracy is geared towards us tourists....I mean isn't it fabulous that I want to stay longer and spend money here?I felt completely mistreated and still I don't get why I need to leave Brazil and stay out of the country 90!!!??!!days.To make it worse I have 2 days to pack my stuff and leave....so no I'm not in a good mood.right now I really don't know what to do.thanks a lot brazil.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar