fredag 8 februari 2013

the view from our livingroom
drinking caipirinhas at the beach walk
I bet you all are dying to know what I'm up to these days...no blogging,no poker!Me and my bf just moved into this huge beach apartment as you all know.This time of the month,it's carnival time and more than a million people come to Rio just to see the carnaval. The streets are filled with happy people that are getting drunk and want to party. We are enjoying the days,going to the beach,eating foood and drinking wine and caipirinha!Next week starts my ordinary life again and I will be playing poker as usual.My boyfriend will pick up his modelling again and will go see some agencies here in Rio. We will update you as soon as we get out of this lazy routine,but for now we are enjoying ourselves too much.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar