söndag 24 februari 2013

My bf is in the kitchen doing peanut butter from scratch, I'm thought it would be a good time to do a quick post while drinking my evening coffee.I'ts Saturday night and we having a cosy night home watching movies and eating good food. I'm not going to lie to you folks,I'm a staying home girl more than partying nowadays.Getting older;)saturdays are my days off from poker!So today we did nothing but tanning on the beach,drinking wine and eating.I love this easy life,who wouldn't!?On monday my bf have a meeting with an agency in Rio.Hopefully it will go well and he also can start working.Sometimes it's good too have some normal balance too:) Genuinely that's all I ever wanted in life,some balance but then with some rough edges...nothing should ever be predictable.The beauty of life,the thin lines between normality and abstractness.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar