måndag 18 februari 2013

Day 3

Good morning! I'm chilling at Starbucks as usual, not so much for their coffee but for the best people watching spot in Ba. Yesterday I sat beside Niclas and took notes again, my leaks get more and more obvious the more I watch him play. Cant wait to start incorporating all this knew knowledge to my game! Excuse my morning look but waking up at 09 everyday is pretty tough, but I want to make as much of these days a possible so I'll just suck it up and accept looking like a zombie :) Soon gonna head to a park nearby and eat some brekky (brie cheese, ham and strawberries), could use some d vitamin and a tan wouldn't do me wrong right now. Hard to believe I've been living in Rio these past months isn't it haha.

Chau!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar