lördag 12 januari 2013

Yesterday was supposed to be a party night with all the swedish babes here in Rio.That was the thought,but in the end I got food poisoned + a twisted back and had to go straight to bed. The pain in my back and stomach made me almost unconscious and as I drifted into sleep I felt terrible sorry for myself. The food poison was caused by a broken fridge that I was a little bit to tipsy to notice, hurrying to eat some rice before we left. After a half hour my stomach started to twist and my legs where week,my back in pain....I guess u get the point. Now I wanted to play poker,but I took too strong painkillers and the pain is unbearable so I guess I just have to accept the fact that I'm not even going to play poker:(Pauline and the rest are good, a little bit upset over the broken fridge but nothing worse.It seems like an odd day,it's raining and we feel a bit down.It's just one of those days.here is a pick from yesterday before I ate the food and in much better condition.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar