torsdag 10 januari 2013

been wanting to write something for a while, but the fact that I cant post pictures kinda puts the writers urge down.I'm the worst technical ever and I do think it's time consuming spending more than 5 minutes trying to figure it out so I guess I have to blame myself a bit.But here we go a post(maybe I can succeed this time putting a picture to my text but I doubt it very much.
The days has been hectic with poker,searching for apartment and spending time with our brother + girlfriend. Right now the searching after my own place is crazy,I been writing like 100 mails and messages to people but hardly got any good answers. My boyfriend comes in the beginning of February and until that we need to have found a place. Unfortunately everything is super expensive or full booked...gaahhh.this is not easy

:(stress stress...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar