onsdag 16 januari 2013

AA loosing game


Hey people this is my AA hand,I will just go through it breifly. As you can see in the first picture I raise 2 early limps. I think the raise size is ok,at least one of them will call.

The second picture I get a call from one of the limpers,flop comes QJK rainbow. I bet 350 into the pot of 700,which is pretty standard,he can call with and pair or draw with ok odds.

But as you can see in the 3rd picture he min raises my bet to 750 which gives me 17% in odds. A quick calculation with pokerstove where I put him on a hand range from KQ-K7o-QJ-Q9o which gives me around 54% , except AT that I think he would play a bit different,maybe just a call?!.If I put in 1 variation of AT I still get the odds to call.

I also have too consider the turn or rivercards, but not many cards are scary cards.This is a clear call,and as you can see I immediately put him on AT,KQ;KJ,9T and fold.Bare in mind that I do have 2 AA in my hand so the odds that he would hold an A is less.

The hand would not change that much if I would call and also call his turn and river bet which I'm sure he would bet. But as you can see,this is just a bad fold,the only time it would be good is if a very thight non aggressive player did this play,or if I plan to fold to any bet in later streets.


....such a bad play.I'm still crying over this.But what the hell.you learn by your mistakes no?.

6 kommentarer:

  1. I don't see any pics..? Put it to http://weaktight.com/ for example. Easy 2 read then.
    g

    SvaraRadera
  2. I never seen that site,thanks!I dont know why I cant post pictures:(?!!I will see if I can work it out later on!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I think its a good fold, what you done is a 'pro's fold' don't know why you say your crying over this hand for, if you think your behind then its ok to fold, me personally i would of called to see the river.

    peep.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks Peep:)yes the mistake I did was not calling the raise to see the later streets.My mistakes is too put my opponent on the strongest hand immediately:/but you can also see it that way,if I was behind then it is a good fold. I'm so curious what the guy did have.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I think he limped in utg with KQ then called your raise and flopped 2p, some people think KQ is the nutz and are willing to go broke with that hand. Anytime you think your behind its fine to fold, i give you respect for folding AA in that spot.

    peep.

    SvaraRadera
  6. I still don't see pictures, but I have to say that the main point there in that hand is that is villain fish or reg etc. It's pretty obvious that villain is fish because of the way the play. :P

    Still, don't know how deep stacks here are, but I think it's not a mistake raise more on flop vs. fish. You got good odds. Fish might limp also AK,AQ etc..

    But when I did read your huge big mistake in some hand, I wasn't expecting hand like this :) This isn't a hand where you lose or win a tournament.

    If this is your worst hand ever, I think you are the most solid player I ever played with.

    g

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar