måndag 10 december 2012

Me in a couple of days ;)
Had quite a busy day today, started the morning with visiting bf's parents (he has the coolest little latino mom!) and then we went to an Arab restaurant and ate a loot of food. We were supposed to go to the beach after but we were way too full. Instead I headed to the shopping center to find some Christmas gifts. Can't believe i'm flying back to Sweden in 5 days! After shopping I went to the gym, a new guy working there thought I was a new client and started showing me around the gym, telling me where I could leave my bag, get cold water and when he took a paper to start me up with a routine I thanked him for the tour and said I was good from there.

Now I just got back and it's time to study some poker! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar