måndag 3 december 2012

late night poker

yesterday was an arse- hell of a day. The poker went bad my focus was bad,my game was bad(you get the point)A day when you rather lay in bed and just weep instead of doing anything. Is it an inate need of control when I still can't enjoy a day where my game was bad? How can other poker players just shake it off while I balance of the edge to get depressed?!Well, I'm not totally honest since I have pms to help me pull the trigger.But anyway!So this sparked the coming day to fail...but actually it havent been a bad day with epic proportions,the poker was good,my game ok.So the leisure of today,don't let yesterdays problem be your future failures:)here is a bad picture of a very tired femi.Good night.

2 kommentarer:

  1. If it makes you feel any better your still my hero :)

    peep

    SvaraRadera
  2. ah that makes me feel better:)thank you P!

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar