tisdag 11 december 2012

Im a bit annoyed,at party poker.Just opened one of thousands mails you get each month from different poker sites (sweet life as a poker player)and just got this;

Our records show that that you have not logged into your account for 180 days.
A € 3.33 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from your account balance on: 06-Jan-2013 ET.
However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 05-Jan-2013 ET.
Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.


So what kind of poker-site does this?It seems like a really crappy way of getting money from people.I mean how many people do really pay attention to the hundreds of mails and advertising the poker-site sends?Not to mention how many do sign up once to try the site and then quit and never play again?I think this is really bad,luckily for me I did open this mail.But imagine if I haven't?Each month they would then charge me until I start to notice it??And now I have to log in and play at this site?!BAD BAD.Are they having financial problems?this seems like a cheap way to get money from people.miss like indeed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar