torsdag 13 december 2012


As with any other job,if you work hard and are good at it you will earn a lot. Poker is not an exception,but as a poker player you are your own boss. In this blog you been reading about our ups and downs and all the related stuff you are confronted with as a player.It does seem that we want to give up sometimes,but  I don't think I can ever give up poker completely. This year has been testing me to the extreme,for over 6 month I been even out with a slightly profit. That's hard,can you imagine working your ass off without getting paid?Even harder is to deal with your game and figuring out why you are not getting the maximum profit out of your game. This year has been more the exception since 4 sites been bankrupted or shut down that we played on.Starting over on new sites,getting to know new players and new techniques. This week I will deal with the most difficult part of poker for me,the mathematics. Yesterday me and my brother went through some of my hands that I saved and saw leaks. It's easy to get into the auto pilot mood and play as you are used to. The difficult part is to change and adapt a more balanced way of playing.Sometimes I wish I had another talent that gave me loads of money without too much effort of anything.But without a goal you don't get anywhere and that goal is what keeps me motivated. When me and Pauline started playing (on the exact same day) we made a promise that within 5 years open up a business. That's what keeps me motivated,what's keeps you motivated people?

8 kommentarer:

  1. To help me focus on poker i take this supplement http://usplabsdirect.com/jack3d.html

    Its a preworkout supplement that people take 30mins before they hit the gym so they can train harder and longer and you get mad mental focus. I stopped using it in the gym and i use it for poker session instead. You can't get this product anymore because they banned it but you can get it's newer version jack3d micro.

    peep

    SvaraRadera
  2. thanks!I'm not a big fan of supplements but I'm sure it can be a big boost for your mental focus. Maybe we will try it:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. My 2 points 4 playin' poker are money and beating players, who are better than me, with some moves, which are my own.. really you should ask things from more other persons. =)

    g, drunken from somewhere south(:

    SvaraRadera
  4. And btw, if u want to be some day better player than ur brother, for example, you HAVE TO accept information for ur play somewhere else too. He's very good player, he's been playing much longer time than me, for example.. i think this was nothing new 4 u.

    OT: peep, u use msn?

    g

    SvaraRadera
  5. add me psimon09@hotmail.co.uk

    peep

    SvaraRadera
  6. thanks guys!yeah thats true that I should have info from other players as-well,I do have accounts on many pokersites where pro's are putting out videos but often you dont have time to watch it.I should get better at that though:)

    SvaraRadera
  7. O, Well, No IGT= No rigged profit ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  8. I was meaning you can't never play same way than Someone exactly. Get ur own game from many directions :)

    g

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar