onsdag 12 december 2012

121212121212

I been running some errands today,took a fika with one of my beautiful friends and bought some red wine to warm myself with tonite.It's freezing outside,finally a real cold winter!!The other day my brother did this amazing lasagne with salmon instead of groundbeef. To bad for me I don't eat pasta,but a took a bit from it and man it was good.Here is a way you can do it without pasta but just as good;

 Pasta;
Mix 4 eggs with fiberhusk (hmm is that the english name, lol?!) and 7-8 table spoons of philadelphia cheese.Whisk the eggs until they are fluffy ,add the Philadelphia and fiberhusk.Whisk and let stand for about 10 minutes.

Spread on a lightly oiled baking sheet.

Bake for about 10 minutes at 150 degrees.And there is the improved pasta;)


Then do a tomato-sauce,garlic,onion (everything you might like and that goes good together. Add the salmon,add some shrimps if you like!Finally the most important,cheese!!!Add as much cheese as you like,it's the secret ingredient:)eat with some fresh salad and drink a good white wine!


This was my outfit today,buckled up with a lot of cloths it's hard to look fancy.Since this may be the end of the world 121212 I guess a hot little dress would have been nice to finish with.But what the hell,fashion is so overrated!have a nice day.beso

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar