tisdag 13 november 2012

Routines

After a morning consisting of gym, grocery shopping and cooking I finally just sat down to relax and start today's first tourney, funny how the relaxing part of my day is working (well at least in the early and late stages when I'm 1-2 tabling). Today's dinner will be a chicken curry stew with this cabbage casserole as a side.

It's really nice to have routines like this, start the morning with exercise, cook healthy nutritious food and then focus on work followed by quality time with bf.  Lack of routines was the reason I got fed up with traveling and moving every other  month, sure you experience and see a lot but I think it's important to have stability in your life. I don't know why but if I'm not gonna spend much time in one place, like when I spent 2 weeks in Malmö, I don't bother to start new routines because I know i'll have to change it soon anyway. In Malmö I didn't exercise at all (only some occasional powerwalks) and cooking was too much work but as soon as I got to Rio, knowing I was gonna spend 2 months here I've pretty much cooked everyday and exercised at least 5 times a week. I feel a lot better than before, it will be interesting to see how long I'll keep this flow up :) 

4 kommentarer:

  1. my my my,what big eyes you got.

    peep

    SvaraRadera
  2. Peep just watching big eyes nowadays? Or playing poker at somewhere still?

    Girls' got still action @IGT?

    g

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. nope no action there, not im playing at micro and ipoker. saw u at the tables yesterday :)

      Radera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar