tisdag 6 november 2012

My morning

Got woken up by bf today (he usually knows better than to wake me up) and got the question "Want to go to Yoga?" I replied with an angry no and tried to continue sleeping, which was impossible. I felt a little bad for my morning mood so I got ready for the gym and put on my trainers but bf wasn't so keen on going anymore.

At the gym I did 30 minutes of cardio and felt really good about myself. I don't like going to gyms or exercising in general, so I have a way of making it more fun! I ALWAYS have my iPod with me, and when i'm feeling extra bored I pick a person (usually the pumped up guys trying to look really cool or two people having a conversation) and put on a song so it looks like they are singing. My favorite song to do this with is this:















it's soo hard to keep from laughing.

My post-workout meal was eggs and some homemade (!) almond butter. The first tables of the day just popped up and now it's work-time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar