söndag 25 november 2012

I haven't been doing much today,the highlight of the day was having a skype date...since that I just been sending some documents and going through some poker issues. Today's breakfast was egg scramble with bacon and coffee.As I was enjoying the breakfast I gazed through my poker note book that always gives me inspiration.I had it now for 2 years and as soon as I see something or come up with something remarkable I write it down.On the front there is a note with TEAM PRO that I "borrowed" from Chris Moneymaker when we stayed with him in Vegas.He is one of the best poker players I seen and such a good and genuine person. It gives me so much inspiration and I love too see it whenever I make a note.A good balance in my daily ordinary life:)One day I will have it too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar