onsdag 7 november 2012

No water

Didn't feel rested at all when I woke up, but last night I told bf "I'm gonna head straight to the gym tomorrow morning and do heavy weight lifting", I do that sometimes when I know it's not likely to happen but just because I said it my stubborn ass just HAVE to do it. So I did it.

On my way back I was really looking forward to a nice cold shower and my morning coffee only to get the terrible news that we have no running water?! So now I'm sitting here, all sweaty and red waiting for them to fix it. They said it will be done "soon", in Brazilian-talk that's 2-3 hours. Yeheey, good morning!

Anyway, bf just ordered some Acai and a bottle of water so at least i'll get my coffee and a nice breakfast :) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar