torsdag 8 november 2012

around the world

Goodmorning Sweden!

Sweden2007
Thailand 2007
I'm so tempted to leave this country right now,travel to a warm place where the sun shines. But I have a little bit more than a month left,then I will head south. I love the fact that I have a job that allows me too live wherever I want in this free world. Not that I stopped me before but it was always a struggle to find job e.tc. It just hit me that the next country will be the 9th country I live and work in,how cool is that? Sweden,Spain,Italy,Usa,Argentina,Uruguay,Thailand and New Zealand. I been around the world but never found "my" home. We will see,now it's about time to try something new...I already booked the ticket,but I wont tell you where,yet.Prime time!Soon I will be off.
USA2008
New Zealand 2008


Uruguay 2009
Spain 2006


Italy 2010
Argentina 2011

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar