måndag 22 oktober 2012

Poker focus

First thing I did this morning was to get up and make some bullet coffee, the maid looked chocked and a little disgusted by the whole butter in coffee- thing, when I added some sea salt to the mix she just shook her head and left the room. After filling up with some energy it was time to study, I went through 2 tournaments from yesterday and carefully looked at every decision, ran hands in pokerstove and the ev calculator.

I don't really have time for anything other than studying and playing poker, the rest of the time I focus on health (i.e. exercise and eat well) and spending time with bf. Before I left for Rio I made this busy schedule for these two months I'm spending here and I've been really good at following it! As I said I get these intense "hardworking"periods once in a while and that's when I learn and grow the most as a poker player so I'm just gonna ride this wave and suck in as much knowledge as possible. Now poker is fun again, when you get into deeper thought processes, get creative and think out of the box it's really interesting.

Sure I can miss partying and "fikas" with friends, but that will come later, now it's poker focus!

The first tournament of the day just popped up and my workday is starting :)

Have a nice day!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar