tisdag 23 oktober 2012

Morning!

Having bullet coffee as usual and now I'm gonna watch a poker video. Yesterday I had few tables and I really feel like I'm learning a lot studying and working this way, I'm gonna keep it up until poker is going really good again. It probably decreases my hourly rate but I don't care, I'm getting a lot better and it's more fun.

In an hour there's a yoga class, I'm trying to convince my man to go with me. Yesterday he thought it seemed like a great idea, but today, instead of the happy snappy "Vamos a la yoga!" I was hoping for, I'm getting the "Uhh I'm soo tired, ehh you are beautiful". Obviously he's trying to smooth-talk his way out of it. I'll show him some inspirational photos and we'll see if he can resist..







..  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar