fredag 19 oktober 2012

Ketosis is awesome

After tweaking my diet a little I managed to get into deep ketosis (added more fat, cut down on protein and carbs and completely eliminated dairy products) and I feel great! I wake up rested and full of energy, it's like I'm high all the time. In the morning it's an euphoric energized high and in the evening it's more like a calm feel-good high. The quality of my sleep has improved so much I need 1-2 hours less than before. I got up at 07.30 this morning and did a Tabatha workout, prepared a lamb stew while drinking my dear bulletproof coffee (great for achieving and staying in ketosis) and then did the dishes, there is no way that would have happened before.

I love ketosis! Here is what people usually experience:

  • strong mental clarity
  • euphoric feeling
  • increased energy
  • sense of serenity
  • happiness
  • less need for sleep
  • optimal hormonal regulation
  • no blood sugar spikes/mood swings
  • a "buzzed" feeling
  • decreased risk of sunburn
  • increased muscle definition 
  • fat loss 
  • improved digestion 
  • higher libido
  • healing of tooth decay
  • less stress/lower cortisol
  • less painful periods
  • less or no more allergic reactions to environmental triggers
  • remission of diseases like celiac disease, type 2 diabetes, Chron’s disease, IBD, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure..
  • more physical endurance
  • clearer and softer skin
  • less or no cravings for sugary foods
  • frequent and smooth bowel movements
  • better flexibility
  • stronger bones
  • less hair loss and even new hair
  • finally get the famous six-pack or flat stomach
  • better natural scent
  • no more back pain or muscle aches
  • healing joint injuries
Yeah ketosis is pretty awesome. 

 Now it's time to study some poker!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar