onsdag 18 juli 2012

new focus

New focus and good goals and hopefully this 17 days will go away faster then ever.As you all know,Pauline is leaving me for a sunny brazil and warm winds.I'm stuck with the shitty weather.Today was another day when the sun hide behind the clouds and refused to show its face. We went to town to have a quick coffe and then we where grinding the whole afternoon until now.So back to my focus and my goals!
-I will play 450 turneys this 15 days!This may sound little but it's not,I can promise!And,I will not complain more about the poker client or site:)stay positive is my new motto!Don't I look really happy;)?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Today positive, tomorrow negative... ;)

    but i agree you look happy, this time. :)

    good luck with games!

    g

    SvaraRadera
  2. haha thank you!yeah it's not always easy:)

    SvaraRadera

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar