onsdag 18 juli 2012

hi there

My initial gut reaction to Paulines previous post was pure envy,but then I remembered to see everything positive:)I just woke up,had a huge coffee and are now sitting with my first poker tables of the day!The sun is not shining but it doesn't bother me cause I will be working the whole day.And I don't have to wait in long lines with sweaty people and sleep in an uncomfortable chair;)hehe,do I sound convincing?I found a picture from exactly one year ago when I was preparing my project for the bio hotels!Here I was almost dying in the heat wave in Austria...(as you can see on my grumpy and tired face)so yes,actually it's quite cosy to sit inside and hear the rain hit the windows and the seagulls screaming and just play poker;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar