onsdag 18 april 2012

thoughts

I dream big,because I can,cause I never got put down on that beautiful place we call ground..I was raised by 2 open-minded persons that always encourage me to do what feels right instead of doing what seems right.I never got hold back and I tried everything with the grace of a beginners mind. I do mistakes,everyday,I talk before I think and I act upon my emotions. I still don't know what will be of me,I'm still learning...growing..I believe in taking chances,risks... you yourself is the only one who can change the path you are walking,your future. In order to have something you have to sacrifice something else,someone else.So in order to move ahead you have to let go and jump.


If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar