fredag 16 mars 2012

rough awakenings

woke up this morning hearing a sound from the door..been feeling schizo an afraid of every sound since I saw a horror movie some days ago so I decided to ignore the sound...then suddenly out of nowhere a girls is standing at my bedroom door watching me...panicking and screaming I tried to cover myself just to realize it was the maid..she got really embarrassed and mumbled some words in portuguese I didn't understand and closed my door...after that I was wide awake and went to town to do some grocery shopping!needless to say I got lost...for 1 hour wandering around until a cute guy asked if I was lost,and showed me the way to the supermarket.Since that I been indoor,safe in front of the computer!Now it's time to sleep!night

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar