måndag 5 mars 2012

got an instant craving for chocolate muffin and coffe,the only thing open this hour was mcdonalds..so fuzzy headed and obsessively thinking about the big muffin I went out! outside in a shady corner I stumbled and fell straight in the arms of a homeless man.It was a completely surprise for us both and something I did not want to deal with 22pm a sunday evening.The man looked really happy and yelled in spanish that now he finally can die in peace and go to hell cause he seen me!I laughed a little ashamed and then run away quickly...on the way back I did my first nice deed of the day,I bought him a coffe..he smiled at me and asked if I could put in some vodka for him...haha.. back in the apartment now,gonna watch a movie and relax!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

TräningsbloggarHälsoartiklar